Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thing 5: Same picture different stuff

ImageChef Custom Images


I am having a wonderful time with Flickr and Blogging. I am just finding out the importance of the applications and the world it can open up. Keeping extended family informed on how everything is going with the kids or even posting sort of an internet journal is a manner in which I might use this. Flickr is perhaps the only site I know of right now that I know how to use so I would be very apprehensive in suggesting anything else until another application is learned. I appreciate all comments, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Keep playing. Like the pictures :-). Also post reactions to the Thing how these applications are useful to library, how much you might use it in your personal life, suggestions of similar tools or websites.

    ReplyDelete