Saturday, May 30, 2009

Number 7: RSS Feeds

Don't you find that technology, if used correctly, is something really cool? I have that feeling with the Google Reader and RSS feeds. The guy on the Youtube video made alot of sense when he mentioned the feature of RSS is to update the person with information instead of a person having to look for the information...good point.

The flip side of this is and this may sound crazy, but I like how some websites look and the tidbits of information that I probably would not get if I have all the information transferred to one place. So, I think this is probably useful for someone who wants stock quotes, certain pieces of information, and not necessarily for the occasional browser. I know, I know, but this is what I would use this for.

No comments:

Post a Comment