Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing 9

Fedor, The Chicago Bears and CNN were the three groups I decided to join on Facebook. For anyone who follows MMA it is an acronym for Mixed Martial Arts and the number one ranked fighter for quite some time has been a fella in the heavyweight division named Fedor Emelianenko. CNN is where I get some of my news and of course, if anyone has been following my blog they know I am from Chicago...so there.

This is the first Facebook page I have done for myself. That being said, my wife did one for us a while ago and I must say I was astonished so many people found me. I never get on Facebook,but my wife is always giving me updates on what people write about me. Not all positive but will leave that for later.

I looked for one person and have no idea if it was that person because there was no picture. Otherwise I enjoyed signing up for the groups.

1 comment:

  1. You have caught up with most of the things.The blog posts can include your reactions as to how these things can be used in the library. If you have come across similar tools you are welcome to share it on your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete