Thursday, July 16, 2009

19 out of 23 things thing

Google docs, wow if this really does work then people can get rid of their Microsoft Office and not have to worry...not really but it works well. I was talking to a guy at Best Buy the other day about getting an Apple computer. Now, I have never had one before but I wanted to see what it was about. The biggest complaint I had was that the software needed to interpret what I was getting from a computer in Windows using Microsoft Word to a computer using Mac software was a little expensive. From what the guy was telling me, the software is not full proof.

The good thing about Google docs, is that it is cheap and inexpensive, $0. The software is right on the net, so I should not have a problem unless Firefox and IE 8 are also incompatible. It is really not a bad idea and nowhere near the potential it can be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment