Saturday, July 25, 2009

Podcasting: Numero 21

Podcast, I had heard this term used many times before but I never fully understood what the term meant until the 23 Things. Podcasting can be a very useful tool in distributing information in a timely manner. For example, 23 Things, every week I could get an update of the next weeks assignment via audio and the podcatcher would add that to my list automatically. At first this seems too much because I am not used to things being sent or given to me automatically without having to do some research. The trick is finding a "podcast" which interests you and will keep you interested.

A few podcasts which I found interesting were about libraries. I saw a few videos about instructionals and I could see a timeline of older videos which allowed me to gauge the type of information disseminated. Though the concept is interesting I still did not find any podcast which I truly wanted to be a part of. Specifically, the concept of podcast is not yet fully grasped. Until I can fully understand I will continue to learn and ask questions.

This is the dilemma I am currently facing...not having podcast fully grasped.

No comments:

Post a Comment